Thank you for your interest in our school. We are delighted to share our school community with you, and our website is a great place to start to explore all that Springwell Academy has to offer.
Admission will be given to candidates through a selection procedure that incorporates a written entrance examination and an oral interview before placement. Candidates in addition to passing the written examination must exhibit some measure of these traits:
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and a passion for learning;
- Ability to fit into a boarding environment;
- Sound moral behaviour;
- Ability in sports/arts/music;
- Leadership potential.
Students seeking admission into JSS 1 at the start of the school year in September, must reach at least the age of 10 years by the 30th of September in the year of entry.
For candidates residing abroad, arrangements can be made for entrance tests to be administered by candidate’s current school. The parents of the applicant need to inform the representative of Springwell Academy who can arrange to administer the entrance examination to the prospective candidate.
- Parents of the applicant(s) are required to complete the online application form and return to the school by submitting on the webpage with copies of their child or children’s last school report, birth certificate, passport photographs, transfer certificates, medical certificate, etc.
- Priority is given to the admission of siblings of those students already in the school, so far as they meet the entry criteria.
Apply online or send your filled application form on our Admission email address.
Eligible candidates will be called for an interview, along with necessary documents.
Selected candidates need to submit all required documents along with the fee payment receipt.
Springwell Academy aims to provide opportunities for students with academic ability, especially those who are gifted and talented in the area of sports, leadership, and creative arts, regardless of their economic status.
To this end, up to 40% rebate on tuition fee will be given to few students with an outstanding performance in the entrance examinations. The process of selecting such students will be handled by the school management.
Springwell Academy aim at having international links with universities abroad. Opportunities for scholarship in those universities will be made available to senior school students.